Dr Roger Amar Credentials
- Graduated as M.D. from University of Medicine Paris, France
- Graduated as M.S. in Surgery from Faculty of Medicine of University Marseille, France
- Graduated as M.S. in Plastic Surgery from Ordre National des Medicins, Marseille, France
- Assistant Professor at the Cancer Institute of Marseille for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Consulting Doctor at the Hospital for Hand Surgery for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Marseille, France
- Assistant for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – School University of Medicine, Marseille, France
- Assistant Professor at University of Anatomy, Marseille, France
- Master in Biomechanics, University of France
- Intern-Doctor for Plastic Surgery at the Hospital and University of Marsielle, France
- Millard Surgery Center, Miami, Florida. USA
- Hospital Canniesburns – Glasgow, Scotland, GB
- Ivo Pintanguy Surgery Center – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jose Juri Surgery Center – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Jean Sauveur Elbaz Surgery Center – Paris, France
- Bruce Connel Surgery Center – Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, EE.UU
- Yves Gerard Illouz Surgery Center – Paris, France
Licences and honors
- Doctor of Medicine from University of Medicine Paris, France (1970).
- National Surgery Committee (1974).
- National Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Committee (1975).
- Expert Witness at the Court of Appeal of Aix-en-Provence, France (1984).
- Prized by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (ASAPS) for Excellence in Cosmetic Surgery with his FAMI Technique (2002).
Member of the following societies
More information at www.rogeramar.com